Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Count my Blessings Too Soon.....

Ryan spent the morning at the dentist, then ended up at a endodontist to get a root canal....fun! While he's at the dentist I get a call from Sayre's school...she's crying uncontrollably in the background. I zip over there to get her, only to find out she just threw-up...even more fun! I get her home and she immediately throws-up all over me in the bathroom....still even more fun! Ryan get's home and goes up to the office to work for the rest of the day, he's nice and swollen and on some good drugs...fun for him! The bathroom, myself, and Sayre are now cleaned up. She is comfy in her beanbag on the floor, she just threw-up again....oh boy, this is going to be a great afternoon!!! She's now asleep and Chutney is enjoying the sports section!


2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my word, I was wincing at the first part of your post. (YOU. POOR. THING!!!)
But then I totally cracked up at the Chutney picture. At least you still have your sense of humor??

melissa said...

Oh man. What a nightmare. I always knew Chut was a smart doggie!!