Sunday, August 31, 2014

New Windows!!!

The kids bedrooms needed new windows.  We had some rot issues.  Dad and Sharon came into town to help out.  Dad, Ryan and I ripped out the old windows and we put in new ones!  

I realized that working alongside my Dad provides me with a level of peace that is unfound anywhere else.  I often wonder if I should have moved back to Vermont after college and went into the contracting business with my Dad.  I think we would have had a lot of fun together!  I love doing household projects with my Dad and Ryan!!!!  It was an awesome weekend!

Not only did we complete the window projects but we ate really well!!!  6 pounds of 2 Cowboy Ribeyes for dinner Friday night and 10 lobsters with corn-on-the-cob for dinner Saturday!!  Lots of time around the fire and great company!!










 Everything is completely done on the outside - the trim is painted and everything!  Ryan just needs to work on the interior sill and trim.  He's planning on doing that on Monday as it's Labor Day and he has the day off.



 Here is 6 pounds of pure bliss.  I introduce you to the Cowboy Ribeye.  This easily fed 4 adults and 2 kids.  Chutney even got a special treat - she got to have the bone once we were done!

No comments: