Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday's Adventures

So This Is What We Did Today....

 Dad and I took the kids on a walk to explore the 10-acre island.  It's pretty amazing to say the very least.

 6:30am is the perfect time to explore an island.



 We then sat out on one of the docks to drink coffee and officially start the day.
 Meanwhile the kids decided they wanted to go swimming and jump off the dock...so they did.







 After breakfast we transitioned over to the beach for sunbathing and napping.  The perfect combination.



 We then hopped on the boat to head to the mainland for an early dinner at Castaways.

 We ate alligator.  It was good.  But then again anything is good with the right amount of butter, garlic, and salt!
 And yes I ate this!  It is without a doubt one of my favorite foods.  It just hugs my soul.
 She loves it when I take her picture.
 They just love each other.

 So this is funny.  Rogue is one of my favorite beers.  I can only find it at Navare Res in Portland.  But Sharon had a random beer tonight that came in this glass.  Small world.

 The Pats beat the Lions today.  These two became fast friends.  Ryan won him over by buying him beer.  


 So Ryan wins over the Lions fan.  I won over this guy.  Don't ask.

 Oh here she is.  The food that hugs my soul.  The food that I miss the most.  To be honest, this wasn't really even all that great but it was still worth it and I'm glad I ordered it.  I have had better, I will have better.  I will have it again soon.  It will continue to hug my soul.
So while we're talking about food.  You know it's the quickest way to my heart.  This amazing pie also makes me tick.  It makes me happy and was amazing. 

No comments: