Monday, January 5, 2015

Oh My Soul

What a morning!  So my flight was supposed to leave Portland at 5:45am.  At 4:00am I learn my flight was cancelled but then I learn that I am rebooked on the noon flight. Meanwhile my 2 friends / colleagues are hopping on a bus to Boston to get on the noon flight.  I go back to bed, come downstairs at 6:30am in my pj's to get the kids off to school and I read my email.  At this point it turns out that I've been kicked off the noon flight and rebooked for tomorrow night. This won't work.  I quickly get my flight changed to the Boston noon one.  I change my clothes, say goodbye, and hop in my car in under 10 minutes.  I'm now on the bus from Portland to Logan with an ETA of 10:40am.  This should work.  I'm exhausted - welcome to work-life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crazy-town........once you get there it will all be good, relax and enjoy.......