Thursday, November 27, 2014

Only the first part of the day.....

Okay so the weather isn't typical Florida Keys weather.  But for us New Englanders who are used to snow and such this was perfect!!  We "bundled up" and headed to the dock to fish!  Admittedly, no one was having any luck.  And then I sat myself down for some fishing therapy.  I channeled my inner beast and decided to take matters into my own hands.



 Oh yeah, that's a small hammerhead shark.  Yup I pulled her in!!
 Yes I'm wearing Ryan's pants (desperate times call for desperate measurers).  But I'm so excited that I caught a shark everything else is thrown to the wind!!!

 Here she is!!  I worked for her, but she was worth it!!  Yes we threw her back!  What's with my pinkie in the air?  Channeling my inner tea drinker perhaps?!?!

 And then when they thought I had reached my peak, I caught a cat fish.
 Yes I love her.  


Fishing has taught me a lot.  I may be addicted.  It may hold the secrets to solving life's puzzles.   It makes you channel deeply into your soul.  To touch base with your inner most sensitive feelings.  To recognize the slightest touch.  It's amazing.  

No comments: